Judith Prest’s Spirit Wind Studio is located in Duanesburg, NY (a half an hour from most places in the Capital District). We have space for group and individual sessions/workshops, with grounds for walking and meditation.
Judith Prest is a social worker, poet, artist and trained expressive art facilitator. Her workshops and programs focus on discovering (and RE-discovering) creativity and learning to use it as a tool for healing and empowerment.
Creative expression is our birthright as human beings. No matter what has prevented us from accessing our creativity, it is there, waiting to be brought forth into the light. Working with poetry, collage, paint, clay, movement, sound and meditation opens the door to relaxation, inspiration and deepens the experience of ourselves and the world.
Workshops Judith has presented over the past 14 years include:
- A Variety of Collage and Mixed Media Workshops (including SoulCollage®)
- Jumpstart Your Creativity: WRITE NOW
- Digging For The Roots of Power (creativity as empowerment for women)
- Grief, Loss and Moving Forward
- The Voice of Healing
- Being In Your Element
- Memoir: The Power Place and Doorways to Memoir
- History is HERSTORY – Journaling for Women.
- Unmasking The Writer Within
- Let Your Hands Speak First: Claywork and Writing
Judith has facilitated creativity workshops in schools, prisons, addiction treatment facilities, retreat centers and conferences. She is also available for individual creativity coaching.
Judith Prest, LMSW
Poet, Artist, Facilitator
Creativity & Healing Workshops
Check out Spirit Wind Studio on Facebook.